Our Returns Policy
EXTENDED RETURNS POLICY CHRISTMAS 2022
For purchases from the 1st November 2022, we will be extending our returns policy until the 8th January 2023.
Return your item back to us following these simple steps:
- Pack up the item you are returning along with the filled in returns form.
- Bring your item back to our store (if local enough) or send back to us at the below address (royal mail special delivery service recommended)
OD's Designer Clothing, 44 Barrow Street, St Helens, Merseyside, WA10 1RY
An exchange or full refund will be issued within 24 hours of receiving the returned items. (Please allow 2 working days for refunds to card payments. For PayPal payments, your refund should be instant.)
Guidance & Notes
- Refund does not include your cost of the original postage and packaging.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged in the post.
- For your own protection, we recommend that you send your package by Royal Mail Special Delivery service as; Royal Mail special delivery insures goods up to £500 and this cover can be increased to £1000 by paying a small premium.
- If the items you return are faulty or damaged, the cost of returning the goods to us is your responsibility. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- We are unable to accept returns on Underwear, Swimwear, Earrings or Face Masks due to hygiene reasons.
If you have any questions regarding your order, or if there is anything we can help you with, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01744730985 between 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Saturday & 10am - 4pm Sunday.
Thank you for shopping with OD’s!